Good morning everyone 🙂
Assuming it is morning if you’re looking up a yogurt recipe! Unless you’re that kind of person that doesn’t live by the rules and eats breakfast for dinner and vice versa (we’ve all been there) and in which case I admire your attitude.
This is a recipe I came up with spontaneously and served it à La Minute. Displayed on the legendary Dr Greger’s ‘How Not To Die’ book (give it a read if you haven’t! ).
The recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and makes your breakfast or snack a lil more interesting!
This recipe is also perfect to pre-prepare so your fridge is stocked up with a few of these unicorn pots in the week and you can grab one whenever you like!
- Alpro Plain Yogurt
- Vegan granola (Here I used Country Crisp Nut Cereal)
- Chlorella Powder
- Tumeric Powder
- Any red berry powder (I used Sense* for busy lives as I have received a sample)
- Vanilla extract
- Chia seeds
- Nuts (optional)
Simple How To:
- Spread the yogurt into 3 mixing bowls. Use more than one yogurt pot if you are pre-prepping.
- Mix at least 1tsp per portion of Chlorella, Tumeric and Berry powder into separate bowls. If you want the colour to be more intense, 1 and a half or 2tsp will work.
- Add 2-3 drops of vanilla extract to each mixture.
- Start decorating! Use a small transparent glass and pour each mixture slowly so they do not leak into each other. Make sure to measure out equal portions for each colour.
- Layer one colour with some chia seeds.
- Sprinkle a good portion of granola on top et voila! You have made your own unicorn pot. Enjoy!